My impromptu 2 1/2 month trip to Milan, Italy....and everywhere in between....with my boyfriend Shane :)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Photobucket Link

I realize that my link to the photobucket pictures isn't working. I haven't yet found the correct url to link it to here, so instead you can do it the manual way or wait until I figure it out.

  • Go to: www.photobucket.com
  • In the images search box at the top type in "AshelleT"...it will say that no matches were found, but at the bottom it will give you the option of going to the profile: ("Are you looking for the Photobucket user ashellet? Click here to see this user's profile")
  • Once there, I think it's easiest to click the "All albums" view because I've arranged them in chronological order by which vacation period.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment